PR Campaign

Talk about anything here.

Re: PR Campaign

Postby stooser » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 pm

dippity wrote:
bob_the_unicorn wrote:I still like the idea of holding a contest, (free canine combat anyone?)

Free is good. As for a contest, maybe we could have an art contest? Maybe we could see who could make the best gribble logo.

Not a bad idea. To bad I've gotten rusty at photoshop :?
stooser

Postby bob_the_unicorn » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:14 pm

stooser wrote:Not a bad idea. To bad I've gotten rusty at photoshop

You pirate, I use gimp cause it's free, and it's what the cool kids use these days.
bob_the_unicorn

Postby dexter » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:39 am

bob_the_unicorn wrote:You pirate, I use gimp cause it's free, and it's what the cool kids use these days.

Alas, piracy has become all to common nowadays. Although, (and gribble games may hate or love me for saying this), I've read that *some* piracy may be desired for indie games to help them get better exposure.

I, for one, will not be pirating Canine Combat because I actually care about indie game devs. Of course, I'm probably the crazy one here :roll:
dexter

Postby Luckyme » Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 pm

dexter wrote:Of course, I'm probably the crazy one here :roll:

No, your not the only one. Funny, I seem to have more legit bought indie games then I do AAA games.
Luckyme

Postby ren » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:40 pm

Luckyme wrote:
dexter wrote:Of course, I'm probably the crazy one here :roll:

No, your not the only one. Funny, I seem to have more legit bought indie games then I do AAA games.

For PC games I can relate. I also seem to have more mods for my games then games themselves.
ren

Previous

Return to General Discussion