Good Game based movies?

Talk about anything here.

Re: Good Game based movies?

Postby madhatter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:37 am

I don't know about movies, but I was a big fan of the Zelda cartoon back in the 90's.
madhatter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

Re: Good Game based movies?

Postby stooser » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:33 pm

madhatter wrote:I don't know about movies, but I was a big fan of the Zelda cartoon back in the 90's.


Ah, the zelda cartoon, how I almost forgot you! While I enjoyed zelda, my fav was the Earthworm Jim cartoon (I was also a fan of the games too).

I don't know why they stopped airing those great oldies. I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but 90's cartoons were so much better then whats on today. Kids are really missing out.

For instance, I can name a dozen awesome cartoons. Batman and Superman adventures, animaniacs, they were so great!
stooser
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Good Game based movies?

Postby bob_the_unicorn » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:43 pm

stooser wrote:
madhatter wrote:I don't know about movies, but I was a big fan of the Zelda cartoon back in the 90's.


Ah, the zelda cartoon, how I almost forgot you! While I enjoyed zelda, my fav was the Earthworm Jim cartoon (I was also a fan of the games too).

I don't know why they stopped airing those great oldies. I don't know if it's just nostalgia, but 90's cartoons were so much better then whats on today. Kids are really missing out.

For instance, I can name a dozen awesome cartoons. Batman and Superman adventures, animaniacs, they were so great!


Meh. Every generation thinks there games and cartoons are the best. It's not right or wrong, just what we grow up with.
bob_the_unicorn
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Good Game based movies?

Postby stooser » Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:28 pm

Speaking of movies, did anyone catch the Green Hornet movie yet?
stooser
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Good Game based movies?

Postby boo23 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:12 pm

stooser wrote:Speaking of movies, did anyone catch the Green Hornet movie yet?


Well, I'm probably the only one on planet earth that has seen the 60's TV show. The movie, of course, is nothing like it but I still found it enjoyable for what it was.

The only thing I didn't like about the movie was that the 3D seemed kinda unnecessary. The only part of the movie that really benefited from it was the fight scenes.
boo23
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron