Canine Combat Wish List

Discuss anything related to the Canine Combat series of games.

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby toby » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:19 pm

bob_the_unicorn wrote:
wilber21 wrote:Missiles would be sweet.


What do you mean sweet? They'd be amazing! In fact, I'd go so far as to say there MUST be missiles.


I'd rather have my plane be able to do stunts instead of missiles.
toby
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:53 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby catman » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:35 pm

toby wrote:I'd rather have my plane be able to do stunts instead of missiles.


Why not both?
catman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby bob_the_unicorn » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:06 pm

catman wrote:
toby wrote:I'd rather have my plane be able to do stunts instead of missiles.


Why not both?



Both is best.
bob_the_unicorn
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby catman » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:42 am

Judging from the blog post today, it looks like there will be multiple planes that the player can choose to fly. I'm wondering... Will the player be able to pilot a tank? And if so, will there be variants on it like with the planes?
catman
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby numchuck » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Personally, I see canine combat as a plane game, not a tank game. If they add tanks, then that will be cool, and if not, then oh well.
numchuck
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby stooser » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm

numchuck wrote:Personally, I see canine combat as a plane game, not a tank game. If they add tanks, then that will be cool, and if not, then oh well.


A tank might be sweet if they added it as an easter egg or somthin of the sort. idk, Gribble Games hasn't released much info on the subject. It wouldn't surprise me if they did add it.
Last edited by stooser on Thu May 06, 2010 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stooser
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby bob_the_unicorn » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:37 pm

yeh well, tanks would be nice, but I won't hold it against them if they decided not to put it in the game.
bob_the_unicorn
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:58 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby madhatter » Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Tanks are not that big a deal IMO. Although they would be nice.

Is this going to be just a straight solo shooter or will there be squad mates to help you as well?
madhatter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby stooser » Thu May 06, 2010 12:13 pm

madhatter wrote:Tanks are not that big a deal IMO. Although they would be nice.

Is this going to be just a straight solo shooter or will there be squad mates to help you as well?


I'm not sure if squad mates would be all that helpful. :? There's very few games with <good> friendly AI.
stooser
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:05 am

Re: Canine Combat Wish List

Postby darkhearts » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:18 pm

stooser wrote:
madhatter wrote:Tanks are not that big a deal IMO. Although they would be nice.

Is this going to be just a straight solo shooter or will there be squad mates to help you as well?


I'm not sure if squad mates would be all that helpful. :? There's very few games with <good> friendly AI.


They don't have to be good. They just have to shoot stuff. :D But seriously, I'm not sure how you could have the game *without* friendly AI. Everything gribble games points to indicates that Canine Combat is a spoof, military, ariel shooter. I would highly doubt you are the only person in this military.
darkhearts
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Canine Combat: Dogfights!

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron