How "violent" will canine combat be...

Discuss anything related to the Canine Combat series of games.

How "violent" will canine combat be...

Postby fiddly » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 pm

I've got an 8 year old son who loves jemquest and birdwatch. Once he saw Canine Combat was announced, he wanted to buy it right away. I'm not so sure though...

How violent is Canine Combat going to be? I don't let him play any games like Halo or Gears of War, because I feel it might warp him at his young age.

Could you give me an idea of what to expect from the game? Will there be blood?

From what I've seen so far, it looks like Canine Combat might be ok for him, as it looks very cartoony, but I'd hat to buy it and find out it's too gory.
fiddly

Re: How "violent" will canine combat be...

Postby Henry » Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:35 pm

I can assure you, there will be no blood, gore, or language. Canine Combat will be a fun game for all ages to enjoy.

You shouldn't worry about it warping your sons mind. Eventually, there will be a demo for it, and you will be able to gauge whether or not it is appropriate for your son yourself.
Henry
Site Admin

Postby jamesd » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Judging by the new video's of Canine Combat, it looks like it will be more cartoony then violent. Which is a good thing. :D
jamesd

Postby bob_the_unicorn » Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 am

jamesd wrote:Judging by the new video's of Canine Combat, it looks like it will be more cartoony then violent. Which is a good thing. :D

Well, on mac, there is a lot of cartoony games, but most of them are 2d. It's refreshing to play a 3d mac game.
bob_the_unicorn

Return to Canine Combat: Dogfights!