Any chance of an iphone game?

Discuss anything related to Gribble Game and products.

Any chance of an iphone game?

Postby darkhearts » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 pm

Is there any chance we might see an iphone game from you guys? I've been reading your earlier blogs, and you say your working on an iphone game. Well, are you still working on it?! I'd like to get some more information if I may.
darkhearts

Re: Any chance of an iphone game?

Postby boo23 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 am

I remember hearing about the game a few months back, but last I checked, there's been no word.
boo23

Postby ren » Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:41 pm

A long while back, I thought they announced they had something under development. Maybe there just holding it back as a surprise.
ren

Postby stooser » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:32 pm

ren wrote:A long while back, I thought they announced they had something under development. Maybe there just holding it back as a surprise.

wow. that was a while back. I can't belive anyone remembers that.
stooser

Postby madhatter » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 am

Meh, iphone schiphone, how about an Android game instead. I feel the iphone is past it's prime at this point, but the dawn of the Android empire is just beginning.
madhatter

Postby dexter » Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:34 am

madhatter wrote:Meh, iphone schiphone, how about an Android game instead. I feel the iphone is past it's prime at this point, but the dawn of the Android empire is just beginning.

Whats wrong with just supporting PC? As a PC gamer, the iphone/android just doesn't deliver the same "hardcore" experience for me. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with iphone or android, it's just that it doesn't appeal to me as much.
dexter

Return to Gribble Games and Products